Wednesday, September 2, 2009

A summary of our crazy eventful summer!!!!

So!! It has been almost two months since I have updated this. I really am a horrible blogger. I dont understand because all the time on online I could be updating. So Im going to get motivated and update often. So this summer has flew by so fast Im not sure where it has even went to. We have been so busy. June was filled with visiting friends and family, going swimming, going to the parks and just taking it easy since I wasnt carting kids back and forth to school. We took a month long trip to Florida and that was wonderful. It was sad to have to go back to Michigan. Although it was time because the kids were needing to be at home and missed Collier.During the month of June we went canoeing with Cole & Jozie. It was alot of fun. This was the first time for Brevin and I. We did little things around the house like the park swimming, and celebrating Grandmas birthday before we took our trip south.





So next was July and we finally flew home to Florida after our original flight was cancelled due to sick kids.. It was a horrible situation and so a week later we began our trip and everything was great. We go to see all of the family, friends, new babies, go swimming, went to the beach, went fishing, went to animal kingdom. Took a mini vaca with my best friend and her kids to the east coast to see another good friend. It really was a great time!! Here are pictures from our trip . Just a little recap If i posted all pictures you would literally be here for days looking, and come on you all know that!!!!!!!!!



Who knew taking the dogs for a walk was such fun for both kids and dogs. That is layla jack russel and fat boy is Levi hes a mix of jack russel, beagal, and bassett.




Taking Brevin put-put golfing was alot of fun. This is something my dad and I used to do on Fridays occasionally. Brevin had alot of fun and seriously I think he beat us. He got quite a few holes in one.

No comments:

Post a Comment